A Book Bio allows you to share the life of your book with readers; how it was conceived and how it grew to be what you eventually published.
You’ll be asked to provide the following information in order to have your book bio created:
- Author’s Name as it appears on the book cover
- book title
- book genre
- book rating (between G and NC-17)
- book content (domestic violence, explanations of how to engage in pedophilia, descriptive writing about sexual acts between consenting adults, explanations of how to use drugs, explanations of how to create weapons of destruction, explanations of how to engage in illegal/unethical/immoral activities that would be determined to be so by mainstream society, profanity, racial epithets, sexual violence against children, sexual violence against men, sexual violence against women or none of the above)
- book publisher
And, these are the questions you’ll be answering::
- Question 1: What is your book about?
- Question 2: How did you conceive the story line for your book?
- Question 3: Who did your book cover design, and who edited your book?
- Question 4: What did you like most about writing this book?
- Question 5: How long did it take you to write this book?
- Question 6: What book came before this book, and what book is coming after this book?
- Question 7: Is there anything you wish you’d done differently during the process of writing this book?
You’ll also be able to have the following information included in your book bio:
- links (if applicable) to your book on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million, iTunes, Kobo and Smaskwords
- an excerpt to pique readers’ interest
- your book video trailer (if applicable)
The fee is for a permanent listing on BookBios.com, and you will never be asked to pay it again.